A country I'd like go to back...

 Hello everyone,

Today we have to write about the place that i'd like to visit, in my case, I thinking in short term, after the pandemic ends, I'd like visit to my region (Coquimbo) to visit my family and my dears friends, because on a few month ago I went Coquimbo but I couldn't see anybody and I stayed a short time. In general in Coquimbo always I can relaxed. Now I thiking in a long term, after the pandemic ends and the world could back to "normaly" or maybe where we leave it (lol). I'd like go to back China, I travelled 8 years ago, but I couldn't visit all the places that I wanted to know, for example, Shangai or Macao this places are famous bacause always we can seen on the movies. I would like also communicated better with my Chinnese family and see how to made a lot of meals that when I went I couldn't get to taste. One can believe that the food can be a bit disgusting but the truth is that there is a lot of variety and flavours. 

Anyway China is wonderful place, being there is as if you stay on a different world, it's quite an experience.

And you, How do you imagine China?

Comentarios

  1. If you go to Shanghai you have to visit the skyscrapers like Shanghai Tower or the Oriental Pearl Tower, they are very beautiful and, of course high XD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. China is absolutely a destination that I will go to one day. Not only for the temples and tourist attractions, but I would also like to experience the lifestyle that is lived there since it is practically going to another world.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love China, how great that you have relatives there, something I could not stop doing is visiting Mao's tomb, because I am a lover of universal history

    ResponderBorrar

  4. I hope the world stops being chaos and u can visit your family and frends!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. China seems like a very interesting place! Get to know that culture so different !! I would like to go to the forbidden city in Beijing. A friend was there and told me that it is incredible!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last series that I seen

English class and future plans