English class and future plans

Hi everyone,

This is the last post of the English class, the end of the road, but not everything is sadness. I enjoyed these classes, maybe I would have liked to do the presencial classes to meet my classmates. If it had, it would have been more fun than being in front of a computer. I hope the next year we can take some class on the university to see my friends a other peoples that I miss, also I don't want to finish my career by Zoom that would be very sad.

Anyway, in this class I improved my vocabulary, My writting, I went over some basic English things that I forgot and practiced my speak. In this case I need to improve my speak and pronunciation, I feel like I still have a long way to go. I dont know how, but i guess i need to talk more in english, the only problem is that I doubt that I have the opportunity to speak with someone in English. I would have to force myself to find a situation in which I can speak on or take other class of advance english.

Outside the english class I use the english for watch series or somes videos that dont have traslate, in general if is movies, series or games i try to play on english with no subtitles. In that case I'm always listen on english I think I'm getting used to it that is good. In the moments that I tried to speak in englis with other person I got very nervous but i guess is only practice.

I don't think that I going keep use this blog because I'm not a person that written regularly about too much things, so I do a farewell all of you, I hope that we can finish this semester good and pass all our classes. 

Grettings and bless

Jiu

Comentarios

  1. I don't want to finish my career by zooming either, I also miss seeing my friends and sharing after class, I miss the "pircas" too

    ResponderBorrar
  2. If we had presencial classes I think it would have been more usefull but I hope you don't have to finish your career by zoom

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i hope the same because it's my first year of university and i only know my university friends by video calls and its sad, but i think that next year we can be able to have presential classes, i hope so!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I totally agree with you, subtitles should always be eliminated. This helps a lot.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last series that I seen

A country I'd like go to back...