The last series that I seen

Hello everyone Today It's time to topic about series or movies!

To start, I need to tell you that usually i don't see series or movies frequently, in general I spend my free time in others activities, but for this blog I would like to talk about the last series that I seen, the name of serie is "The Good place" by Michael Schur, It have 4 seasons but at the moment I have only seen the first season.


It's a comedy and fantasy serie, the plot is about Eleanor Shellstrop ( the main character) recently deceased who wakes up in the afterlife on a place called "The Good place" is a utopic city just like the heaven for the people that in life been has done good deeds during his life, inmediatly Eleanor realizes that there was a mistake and she didn't belong here but she will try hide their bad behaviors to become on a good person to can stay on this utopic city and not be taken to "The Bad place".

For the moment, after to see the first season,  i think is a good series, I expected to laugh more but anyway the plot is interesting and the last episode of the season is so unexpected and now I cant wait to see the others seasons


When I see series or something similar usually are a comedy series or I like that they have a share of comedy.

Do you like comedy series?



Comentarios

  1. I like comedy series but i only saw friends, and the last year i start seeing with my sister modern family, i love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I saw the complete series on Netflix, in fact I expected the other seasons to come out because it was on air, it is true that as a comedy series sometimes it gets lost in absurd humor, but I must admit that it shows in a very interesting way philosophical postulates such as it is death and religion or what is good or what is bad.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Sure, the way that how show us themes about death and the life afterlife, it so interesting, also the topic about religions it's always a controversial theme and that the series knows how to take advantage

      Borrar
  3. I did not know about this series, it sounds very entertaining. So, most probably I'll add it to my list, to see it

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The Good Plance is a very good series! It is one of those that I would never have seen if not for the quarantine but in the end I end up liking it a lot! 10/10 would recomend.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I'd like go to back...

English class and future plans