The sound that I like

Hi, today We will writen about songs and music in general

Well, In the last post about music in English 3 where I talk about Oasis is my favorite band, I wrote that I like a lots of musical genres and Also I always try to discover new songs but if i had to choose a genre that represent me, it would be the Rap or maybe Cumbia because these genres were present in my childhood. For the same reason today I would like talk about a song that I cant get out of my head.


 The name of the song is "Nunca ando solo" by Santa Feria is a new song of his new album that release soon, about the song I really like his sound with a psychodelic intro combinate with the particulars sound of cumbia that make a great sound, in general this group stands out for the fusion of sounds. Also I think the song's lyric is quite adequate for the time we are living, marked by strong social change and a pandemic. I always appreciate that the lyrics make a little bit of sense and more if they have a message.

 I really know that the people dont always like Cumbia and only listen to it sometimes, but I think it's something so much ours (Latin America) that it shouldn't be missed or looked down on

 

And you, What do you think of cumbia?

 

I will leave here other songs

Los Hijos del Sol - Cariñito

 
 
Los Orientales de Paramonga - Lobos Al Escape
 
 
 
Chico Trujillo - Y si no fuera
 

 

 
 
 


Comentarios

  1. "santa feria" makes me automatically want to drink beer with the friends haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last series that I seen

A country I'd like go to back...

English class and future plans