I'm a Food lover

Well, as the title says I'm interested all of things about food from enjoy a good food or cooking a delicious meals. Since I was a child always been related with the kitchen because My dad have a restaurant and I was always in there watching. All of the time I'm learing new recipes or taste a new meals, Now, I'm interest on the Korean food and his flavours. I mad about the spicy food and bittersweet food. Also I like Peruvian food, Italian food, Chilean food and the mexican food this last one I haven't tried so much. Maybe on a future I would like to eat arabic food, I think is a food with many exotic flavours.

I dont have a favorite dish because it so dificult choose one but i think that would be the pasta meals, for examples soup of noodles or stir fry rice noddles with vegetables or the clasics spaghettis. I prefer the salty food over the sweet food but I like somes recipes of sweet food, I keen on Orange cake or alfajores

And you?
What is your favorite flavour?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last series that I seen

A country I'd like go to back...

English class and future plans