The job that I want


My future job has been a question that has been repeated throughout this year.  

I'm in the last years of the university and i been thinking about what i'll do once i finish my career, I taken the graphic design mention because I prefer this areas about design that have most relevant on the visual aspects and forms.

The job I want is one where my opinion is important when making decisions and where they can trust my knowledge and be a great contribution for the team or my partners , 

Where Do i seen myself working?

Maybe I see myself working on a museum in the design area or on editorial project for a magazine or books. Also it catches my attention participate on big designs projects about branding or advertising campaigns or typography. One of the aspects that I considerar important  on choosing my future job is that they develop in topics that interest me, for example, about culture, social issues, music and fashion and that I can align my principles as a person with the job. 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On a interview I think would say my weakness is that for a moment I can be stubborn and overload me with demanding a lot of myself at work and My strengths are that I learn quickly and it is easy for me to relate to work teams, also im very patient and I always worry about doing a good job.


 

Comentarios

  1. Like you, there are many things that interest me and call my attention to do in the future. I think it is very important that whatever you work on is really to your liking in any field, that will give you motivation for each day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. In reality I am also demanding too, and I was wondering if it is a weakness or a strength, since this allows you to give the best of yourself, but there are times when I feel that demanding so much is harmful, because you are never satisfied with what you do.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It’s a good plan, for me is interesting to appreciate the graphic design of some magazines and books. I think is a great job to being part of it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I imagine you as a great designer of a urban magazine idk why haha, But i think whatever you do you will do it right!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The last series that I seen

A country I'd like go to back...

English class and future plans